Keep Australia Beautiful National Association is the national operator for the Eco-Schools program in Australia.
Eco-Schools is an international program of the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), and aims to empower students to be the change our sustainable world needs by engaging them in fun, action-orientated learning. Australia is the 55th country to launch.
- Wrigley’s is covering the annual Eco-School Registration fee of $100/yr.
- KABC(NT) can provide a free ‘Eco-Disco’ event for any interested Eco-Schools, just contact KABC(NT).
- KABC(NT) will deliver Teacher’s Eco-School PD Session at request and KABC(NT) will also present and explain Eco-School program to interested Teachers and School Councils.
- This year we’re linking BE CROCWISE program to the Eco-school program to help create awareness and reduce croc attack risk.
- Eco-School looking to plant free native trees (greening) please call KABC(NT).